Monday, June 28, 2010

A Public Letter to The Creators of Bananagrams and Appletters

Dear Appletetterers,

First of all, I want to thank you for creating such an amazing series of games! Since purchasing Bananagrams and Appletters my quality of life has greatly increased. I play them both constantly and look forward to expanding my collection to include Pears and Pairs. My passionate love aside, I encountered a hole in the rules of Appletters tonight. My co-players and I came to a point where the core was depleted of letters and some people had to pass on their turn. A co-player argued that the game should end when it became impossible to pick and pass because that was inherent to the game. Basically, if the game can not be continued as the rules state, it was a stalemate and over. Whomever has the least amount of tiles at that time wins. I counter argued that the game continued until no one was able to make a word and people who were forced to pass just did not collect additional letters. It's obvious that this could affect the ultimate winner and it would be greatly appreciated if you could clarify this for us. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Adoringly,

Bexxx


I just sent this email off to the creators and I'm hoping for an actual answer. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment