Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everyday is the First Day

Guess who has two massive sweater kittens and just got an internship at a PR agency?

This skank!

Yes. I am simultaneously moving forward and backward. I am excited to tell people I'm doing an UNPAID internship and see their looks of disdain and judgment. At least I assume that's what's going to happen because that's totally what I do now. However, I was looking into PR MBA programs and they're mad expensive! So, I'm getting learned for free at least.

And mostly I'm excited to do something that I want to do, even if I have to live frugally now. Luckily, for me, living frugally just means binge drinking less. And I just got a credit card so maybe I can still do that! And I get to work with consumer electronics! Thinking about all the gadgets I get to work with is totally drool worthy (I was going to say something involving excitement in my vajayjay here but decided to make this a family friendly post). :D
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment